Friday, August 29, 2014

Feature & Follow Friday

Hi Everyone! 


 This is my first post on Catching Books and I thought what better way to start off then a Feature and Follow Friday. This is Hosted By Alison Can Read and Parajunkee

      

     Question|

 If you could trade places with any character who would it be and why?







                                  Answer|

This is a very hard question because there's so many strong female heroines I'd definitely want to be. The two characters that come to mind when I thought about this question was Anna from The Sweet Evil Trilogy and Wendy from the Trylle Trilogy.  Ultimately, I think I would want to trade places,the most, with Anna for a couple of reasons. Anna also has the strongest supporters she has her mom Patty, her dad and not to mention Kaiden.  Come on who wouldn't want to have Kaiden and Jay in their life? I have to say although her life is certainty not the safest she still has fun. Anna ultimately is a strong, brave, selfless character who is willing to give up quite a bit to do what's right for everyone else.



          Who would you want to trade places with? 




              

5 comments:

  1. I really liked that Anna's dad was a Duke but he still truly loved her. I like when characters are not completely good or completely evil. Nice Pick.

    New GFC Follower

    Kat @ Readiculous Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent read these books but will check them out now :)

    New GFC follower

    My FF

    -Nikita @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice picks! Haven't read either of these but Trylle is in my TBR mountain!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trylle is still one of my favourite series! But I agree that Anna is a great choice too (*KAIDEN*)!!
    New Follower.
    Kirsty @ All in One Place
    http://kvlovesbooks.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/feature-and-follow-friday-lets-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm a new Bloglovin' follower. I've not read the Sweet Evil series but Anna sounds like a great character.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting :) I love reading all comments and they really do make my day!