Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday 141: Sublime

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine


Name: Sublime
Author: Christina Lauren
Publisher: Simon and Schuster
Release Date: October 14th, 2014
Add the book on Goodreads

When Lucy wakes up in a frozen forest, she isn't sure why she's there, until she sees Colin.

Colin has captivated half the girls at Saint Osanna's, but no one has ever snared his fascination the way Lucy does. Even as Lucy begins to remember the details of her life–and her death–neither of them is willing to give up what they have, no matter how impossible it seems.

An adrenaline junkie, Colin begins taking himself to the brink of death, where their realities overlap–and discovers that he can physically be with Lucy. But maybe some lines shouldn't be crossed.
Goodreads

My Thoughts:
This book sounds right up my alley! The cover is beautiful and I absolutely love the color scheme. The plot sounds really intriguing as well..I am definitely interested in what this book is really about and seeing the relationship between Lucy and Colin. 

What are your thoughts? What are you waiting for this week? Let us know in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Been seeing a lot of this one! Cover kind of creeps me out, but that tends to intrigue me too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting :) I love reading all comments and they really do make my day!